Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Faces

David has not been feeling well for the past couple of weeks. Because of this Angie has not taken many pictures, but tonight we pulled the camera out at bedtime. David has new faces he began making about a week ago and tonight he was putting on a show after his bath. Angie is the recipient of most of these looks, even in the middle of the night. He is just playing; we think to see our reaction. Usually he can't hold a face for long before it turns into a giggle and great big smile! we see this look most often then our happy boy returns then it was time to choose a bedtime book for Daddy to read

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He has grown so much! I can't wait to see those funny faces myself. The grumpy face is hilarious:) I hope he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see him feeling good. I cannot believe how he has grown so much. Standing at the book case he looks so grown up. He is a big boy now.

    Grandad

    ReplyDelete