I am grateful for this little boy and the privilege of being his Mommy.
This morning at 6:45 over the monitor I heard, " Need cold water!" As I lifted my head off of the pillow to look at David on the monitor I saw he was standing, leaning on the side of his crib. I got up, to head up stairs, when Greg offered to get him. I laid my head back on my pillow and a few minutes later I heard a whispering voice in my ear that said, " Happy Mommy's Day!" followed by a kiss right in the middle of my ear. There is nothing better than beginning the day with a wet kiss by my favorite one year old! Oh how I love him!
"I think that God meant for me to build a thirst for a child so strong and so deep, that when my baby is finally placed in my arms it will be the longest, coolest, most refreshing drink I have ever known."
Author Unknown
Happy Mother's Day! Luke can't wait until David's birthday. He is so excited about the present we got him.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing else quite like the job of being a MOM! It is a special and blessed privilege!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day.
Love, MOM