Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Last of Summer Fun

We spent part of our Labor Day enjoying the splash pad just down the street.  David played for two hours exploring water and sand.  We have had a great summer!
sliding
 jumping in puddles


 dancing in puddles
 watching the water disappear
 trying to drink it

 grabbing it
 digging
 building a road
 getting buried by Daddy

 where are David's legs?
 Daddy, David's favorite playmate these days
 jumping his way home!
And after a three and a half hour nap we spent our evening enjoying the backyard.  When Mommy went to get the camera David filled her chair with water...












1 comment:

  1. I remember this splash pad when we went with Luke and Lila, too. It is sooo much fun for all. I am sure I would not like my knees to be buried though. But when your are two, anything goes! It is funny seeing David trying to get into his water table to play in the water. Sure looks like a fun family day of Summer.
    Love ya'll, Gram

    ReplyDelete