Sunday, January 13, 2013

Conversations with David

He has made us laugh this weekend...
Last night at dinner:
Mommy: David lets say thank you to God
Daddy: God is great... David: Let us thank him for this dinner
David: You love God because he made me
Mommy: Yes we do
David:  Did God make you?
Mommy: Yes
David: Did God make Daddy?
Mommy: Yes
David: Did God make him?
Mommy: Did God make himself, good questions David!

Rocking David to sleep last night:
David: when that baby goes back is he taking my clock?
Mommy: Where is the baby going?
David: to the north pole
Mommy: David that baby is staying here, the baby will live with us
David: this is my home
Mommy: Yes, and the baby will live with us
David: There is not enough room for everybody
Mommy: yes, there is, Mommy, Daddy, David and the baby and Bella will live here
David: Who is the baby's Mommy?
Mommy: I am, I am your Mommy and the baby's Mommy.  I have two babies!
David: When will the baby go back?
We have 19 more weeks before we even meet this baby, are we already in trouble?

On the way home from church today:
Mommy: David tell us about your Bible story today
David: the three kings got hurt and God made them better
and I made their elbows better, they said, "Thank you."




1 comment:

  1. These are some precious conversations. David is really thinking ahead. "Where can I send that baby?" I think Gram's house would be nice. Anyway, I adore David's conversations. They are real eye openers on his thinking strategies. He sounds so grown-up!
    Sending love and hugs, Gram

    ReplyDelete