Thursday, August 1, 2013

Making It Through Today

Today Angie returns to work.  In the next two weeks she will plan, write, and present 4 different professional developments.  And while the last nine weeks her entire focus has been on little people the transition to adults is not one she is thrilled about. 
Today she leaves behind her nine week old sweet baby boy and his sweet three year old brother.  They are in good hands with their grandparents, but still Angie would love to be there making sure that there every need is met.  The following set of pictures were taken last week on Adam's 2 month birthday and they are what will get their Mama through today.








 











2 comments:

  1. These are so good! My favorite of David is 2. My favorite of Adam is 7. I also really like 5, 16, 21, and 19 (if it were in color). I hope your day went okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is 5:15 p.m. and I hope you made it through the day without too many thoughts pulling at your heart strings. I thought about you off and on today - also Adam and Barbara. Hopefully, their day went smoother than we could possibly have imagined. The pictures are really good. I liked the ones Christie likes but adding pic #4. Let me know how I can order a few.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete