In the car...
David: Mom God is the biggest person in the world
Angie: Well, he is powerful
David: Mom you said powerful. I said big. Were you even listening?
In the car...
David: Mom, you know when you sell your money? I am going to do that.
Angie: Well, I don't sell money. I buy things with money.
David: You don't give money away.
Angie: Sometimes, I use money to buy things and sometimes Mommy and Daddy do give our money away. We give it to our church and we give it to families that need things and cannot afford to buy what they need.
David: I am going to give my money away too.
Angie: That is so nice - that is called being generous David. Yes, I am going to do that. I am going to buy things for Adam.
Love that his little world is Adam!
In the car:
David: Mom can I have a sleep over?
Angie: Who is coming?
David: Mickey, Nash, and Jack
Angie: OK
David: And we can all sleep in the play room on the couch bed, but not the way Gram and Granddad sleep. I will put the pillows out. And two people can sleep like Gram and Granddad. And three people can sleep sideways.
Angie: (thinking about correcting that math but lets it go)
David: And we can have a cookie right before bed. And cookies are sugar right?
Angie: Yes
David: So then we would have to brush our teeth, right?
Angie: Yes
David: And then after we sleep we can wake up and play right in the play room
Angie: Sounds fun - when are you having this sleepover?
David: Tomorrow
Angie: Wow - that is quick. We may have to work this out a different day...
David: Yes, because it is going to be a fun party!
( not sure this is really going to happen any time in the next couple of years - but boy does David want a sleep over)
Nash, Mikey, and David (we are missing Jack in this one)
So many big and grown up thoughts from such a little one. He is a thinker. You can tell how he listens and learns from grownups. Watch what you say.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy all your posts about the boys.
Grandad and Gram