On this day 12 years ago - I was so excited about becoming your wife. I knew we would have a beautiful life together. But in this moment I did not realize how good it could be.
Thank you for the way you provide for our family. You remind us to always have fun. And you teach our boys how to care about others through the way you care for them.
I love you Greg. Happy Anniversary.
he grounds me, I can make him laugh. I can see us at our fiftieth wedding anniversary,
still a couple of complementary colors on opposite sides of the wheel, and yet relying on each other,
the way that each child on a seesaw requires the answering weight of the other to make the whole device work."
~ s. kallos, Sing Them Home


.jpg)


Happy Happy Anniversary!!! Sure has been a fast 12 years. But, please do not rush the fiftieth just yet. Dad and I are working on that one first! So heartwarming to see the photos of just 12 years ago!
ReplyDeleteLove you and your precious and happy family.
Dad and Mom
Happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete