Sunday, May 8, 2016

Thankful to be Their Mama

The day I became a Mama was a day that went much differently than expected.  And I guess that is kind of how this life is now, an adventure.  Never knowing exactly how the day will go even with the best of plans. 
But these days bring so much joy.  Listening to these little boys laugh and giggle, tell jokes, and build each other up -   Listening to their conversations and even their arguments -   There is truly nothing better than having a front row seat to their thinking, their imaginations, and their love.
Being the first one they want in the morning and the last one they want at night, it is a privilege to be so loved. 
I am thankful to be able to hold these two boys in my arms each day.  And I am thankful that one day I will get hold our other children that now Jesus has his arms around.  There is truly nothing better than my days with these boys.  How blessed I am to be a Mom.
David - minutes old
 Adam - minutes old
The best of days!
 
 David - 5 years
 Adam - 2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment