At Bedtime:
Angie: Singing Jesus Loves the Little Children
Adam: Where is Jesus?
Angie: In Heaven
Adam: Why did Jesus die on the cross for us?
Angie: To forgive our mistakes so we can go to Heaven.
Adam: I think there will be scary tigers there.
Angie: No - just happiness is in Heaven
Adam: I don't want to go to Heaven.
Angie: Where do you want to go instead?
Adam: To Target
In the Car:
Adam: Mama I am starving, can you turn on a movie?
Angie: No, we are not watching movies.
Adam: But Mama, I'm starving!
Angie: Adam, what does starving mean?
Adam: It means I want to watch a movie.
David: Mama I broke my head and now I can't think anymore!!
At Dinner:
Adam: My back hurts
Angie: Daddy should look at it. He is a back doctor.
Adam: And a forwards doctor?
Greg: Yes, Daddy helps people backwards and forwards.
At Stroller Strides:
David: Mom, Jack picked up a cigarette.
Jack: Well, I just threw it away.
Angie: Next time lets just leave it because those are very dirty. Someone you don't know has had that in their mouth.
David: Its true, isn't it mom, that someone had died from smoking a cigarette?
Adam: Who, Jesus?
Insightful and cute conversations that make for adorable jokes for us adults!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandad and Gram
These are great! My favorite... Adam starving! Cute kiddos!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Funny!
ReplyDelete