Friday, March 22, 2019
Bluebonnet Tradition
These boys know how much their Mama loves pictures of them and Bluebonnets. So, every year without fuss they pose for pictures. This year honestly it took maybe 5 minutes. They just enjoyed being together and they made their Mama so happy. We went on Monday night about 6:30 and took a few, but Angie wasn't loving the lighting. So, the boys agreed to get up and take sunrise pictures the next morning. They got dressed and took some great shots. Both boys posed all on their own. The decided when to give hugs, hold hands, put arms around shoulders, hands up to chin... they did it all and Angie just snapped. Within 5 minutes we were finished and headed to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such great pictures. I think I like the sunrise ones better, but I can't pick a favorite. We need to take our photos before it's too late!
ReplyDelete