Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Ready Rockets Graduation

Today Adam graduated from preschool.  He has spent this year with a teacher that means the world to us... Ms. Jerri has been the best teacher for both of our boys.  As we have been driving in the car this past week Adam has been saying, "I am so sad.  I am going to miss Ms. Jerri."  She has been a gift and we will forever be grateful for the teacher that has taught us all about slowing down and enjoying our children.
He looks so much older.
 
  Pictures before school...







Wardrobe change into graduation clothes... he had to bring play clothes and graduation clothes to school, per Ms. Jerri.
 This is a great one!

Our graduate - so happy!
 We let David miss school to attend.  He loved seeing his old teachers.



 






Ms. Jerri and these two - priceless. 





We are so proud of Adam and know he will do well in kindergarten.

1 comment:

  1. I love how he skips down the aisle. Reminds me of Lila.

    ReplyDelete