Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What Are You Thinking?

Many times we just sit and watch David wondering what he is thinking.
A couple of weeks ago he received a wonderful rocking chair, that matches his room perfectly, from some of his cousins. Well, we knew that David was too young for it, however Angie placed David in the chair . . . and we asked " I wonder what he is thinking?"
Then David quickly let us know exactly what he was thinking ...


He may not be quite ready for his rocking chair just yet, Angie is hoping that this will be David's reading chair in just a couple of years!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, those were the days . . . LOTS-O-LAUNDRY!! I LOVE reading your journey through motherhood!!

    Thanks for checking on us, my sweet friend! I sent you an e-mail, but it looks like your inbox might be full (?), so I sent you a response via facebook. We're grrrreat!

    ReplyDelete