"Children are a heritage of the Lord, they are a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3
Friday, March 23, 2012
Cupcake Monster
Yesterday, when David woke up Angie told him "Happy 22 month Birthday," just has she has every month for his entire life. Yesterday, David remembered those words, Happy Birthday and first thing out of his mouth was " Happy Birthday Cupcake please!" Well, by 4:00 in the afternoon he still had not forgotten. Mommy and David headed down the street to the bakery; Mommy could not hear that sweet voice ask so nicely for a cupcake anymore only to disappoint.
WOW! David it sure looks like you had a great happy birthday Cookie Monster cupcake. Now, did it feel as good as it tasted? Happy, Healthy 22nd month birthday. I can't wait for your 24th! Love, Gram
Luke says, "That is the messiest guy I have ever seen. He must have really liked it!" Happy 22 months, David!
ReplyDeleteWOW! David it sure looks like you had a great happy birthday Cookie Monster cupcake. Now, did it feel as good as it tasted?
ReplyDeleteHappy, Healthy 22nd month birthday. I can't wait for your 24th!
Love, Gram