"Children are a heritage of the Lord, they are a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Spring in Central Texas
Last spring we missed the wild flower season because of our Texas drought. However, this winter we received quite a bit of rain and that has made for a beautiful wildflower season this spring. We decided to take a break from our packing yesterday for David's first experience in our State Flower. We had a fun morning running through the fields about 10 minutes from our house.
My oh my, what vibrant blue bluebonnets in Austin! David really seems to be enjoying the romp through the field of flowers. David has so many adorable poses I can't decide which one I like best. See you soon, Love, Gram
My oh my, what vibrant blue bluebonnets in Austin! David really seems to be enjoying the romp through the field of flowers. David has so many adorable poses I can't decide which one I like best.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon,
Love, Gram
Wow! They are so blue! Love that camera. David is adorable. Love that he is carrying that car keys:)
ReplyDelete