Monday, June 4, 2012

VBS, It's Here!

It seems this year between moving, planning a two year old birthday party, and ending another school year VBS just kind of snuck up on us. But it is here. VBS began this morning and we had a great morning of fun, fellowship, and a little worship in there too!
David went to his class and could not wait to get the day started. We had to be at church 1 hour before VBS was to begin because Mommy had some things to finish... so David made himself right at home!:)
I asked David to let me take his picture outside of the sanctuary... he said no. When I told him it was not a choice his answer to me was, " I hide." And so you can tell David is invisible in the next couple of shots!



Right in side the sanctuary I did not have any luck of a picture either... David was counting, 1,2,3... I knew my time was limited... by the time the camera focused David was already at " Ready, set, go!!  and he was off and running, so long to my hopes of a good first day picture.

Last year David had to be carried down these long sets of steps, this year we was saying, "Watch my trick!" as he walked all the way down.



hangin' with some of the youth.   David thinks he is one of them, the big kids!


Ready for assembly to begin.  What a great morning at Riverbend!


1 comment:

  1. David, you are as cute invisible as visible! VBS is a fun way to have worship and fellowship! Have fun with cousins Luke and Lila, too!
    See you soon,
    Love, Gram

    ReplyDelete