Thursday morning before school Angie had cinnamon rolls in the oven while she got ready for work and the boys continued to sleep. David woke to the smell. He came down to Angie and said...
David: I smell grilled cheeses.
Angie: You smell cinnamon rolls. Mommy is baking them for you now.
David: But I smell grilled cheeses - maybe it is our neighbors making those delicious grilled cheeses.
______________________________________________________________________________
In the car from the back seat...
David: Mom do horses like unicorns?
Angie: Well, I am not sure. Unicorns are made up they are not real. It is a pretend animal
David: Well do horses like pictures of unicorns?
Angie: I am not sure I have never let a horse see a picture of a unicorn
David: Maybe we should try that!
______________________________________________________________________________
David - Mommy I love you. I will never run out of kisses this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment