Friday, January 8, 2016

Back to The Dentist

Monday the boys had another great visit to the dentist.  It is funny how different the boys are from Angie.  They are so outgoing and do not mind dentist or doctors appointments.  They make small talk with other children in the waiting room as well as the dental hygienists and the dentist.  They really are so much fun even in the most ordinary circumstances.
Coming downstairs happy as can  be ready to go to the dentist!
 Playing while waiting our turn...

 David wanted to go first.
 Adam's turn
 David requested this shot...
 And then he sat right by Adam to make sure he was not going to get hurt  - such a sweet heart sometimes.

 Healthy Teeth means Happy Boys!


3 comments:

  1. You've got two cute little boys! When I was their age, my dentist was my uncle, but in those days nobody thought to go out of their way to make such visits fun for kids. At least, my uncle didn't. I just suffered through them. But I do now appreciate that I've got solid teeth. Were those really gumball machines in the waiting area?

    Joanna @ Westheimer Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys certainly looked excited to go to the dentist, as they should be. My kids always loved going to the dentist also. What makes it grand is when you have friendly workers there, they can really make it special for the children and their regular checkups. Glad they got the thumbs up!

    Elfrieda Sevigny @ Simmonds Dental Center

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder those two have such a great time at the dentist; the place looks awesome. I would feel comfortable going to a dentist like that. The atmosphere looks calming and safe, something little kids pick up on instantly when they walk in the doors. Those little guys are well on the road to optimal dental health from the looks of things.

    ReplyDelete