Pajama day at school - David loved it!
Angie also Asked David a series of questions before bed one night...
Here we go.
What is something I always say to you"I love you."
What makes Mommy happy?
"Me, and Adam, and Daddy
What makes Mommy sad?
"When me, and Adam, and Daddy are not here and you are all alone."
How do I make you laugh?
"Tickle me and make up funny stories."
What was I like as a child?
"Maybe kind of little probably."
How old am I?
"41" (Greg is 41 and this is David's soccer number)
How tall am I?
"Tall as half a tree."
What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
"Play with me, Daddy, and Adam"
What do I do when you are not home?
"Sometimes lay down."
What am I not very good at?
"Nothing"
What do I do for a job?
"Work as a teacher."
What is my favorite food?
"Salad."
What do you enjoy doing with Mommy?
"Laying in bed and playing."
No comments:
Post a Comment