Yesterday morning Adam had preschool orientation. He was ready for school. Wednesday morning he woke up and asked if it was his turn to go to school.
He went for one hour while Greg and I attended a parent meeting. He walked in confidently - he was the first child to enter the building and he bolted for the door. He met his teacher and never looked back.
After our big parent meeting we went back to the classroom where the teacher talked with all of the parents. The teacher asked if any parents had questions. Adam got up from his chair went over to her and said, "I love you."
He had a great time. He is ready for Tuesday! He will be a Speckled Frog this year on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
So sweet. I'm glad he is excited to go to school!
ReplyDeleteGrowing Growing Up and Ready to Jump right in and that's a good thing!
ReplyDeleteLove Grandad and Gram