This Mother's Day was one to remember... I love these boys that made me a mom so very much.
Adam woke me up with scrambled eggs, toast and coffee... this is the first breakfast in bed I have ever had... and the first time anyone has made me coffee.
David made me a very sweet card with a thoughtful poem inside!
At school Adam made me a bouquet of flowers with things he loves about me.
He also wrote a sweet note and drew a picture of me.
Greg got me a bottle of wine, a candle and a coffee gift card - maybe we can go on a coffee date.
At church the Greg ordered a bouquet of flowers for me and Adam got me a carnation from his Sunday School Teacher.
After church we had lunch at County Line and then the boys and I went down to the pool to spend the afternoon outside.
My most significant exhaustion and fulfilling joy has come at the core of my role as their mom. My greatest gifts are clutched tightly in Greg, David and Adam.











No comments:
Post a Comment