This morning after the Mommies worked out the kiddos had a treat. We went on a "B" Scavenger Hunt. One mom purchased items that began with the letter B. Each child received a bag with clues inside for the hunt. David loved it so much more than I expected him to.
Here is David feeling for his list of clues
first to the Blue Bench to pick up a set of Beads
Next stop to the Basket Ball Pavilion to choose a Bell
Third stop: Bubbles
on the hunt...
for Balls on the tennis court
then to the Brick Wall for Bracelets
and last the Bridge to find Bugs
David played while wearing his beads and bracelet
when we returned home he poured out his bag of treasures
and played
and laughed
Another fun morning:)
Oh, I like that hunt, too. I did not even get to do it. Wow, David you have some much fun!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Gram