Friday, February 21, 2014

Teeth Week

This week at school David has been studying oral hygiene. 
 
Angie did not know that this was the study of the week.  But between David's Tuesday / Thursday dental study, Wednesday he actually went to the dentist.  This was his sixth trip in his three and a half years, and again he did great.  When he walked in he made himself comfortable playing.  When his name was called he told the hygienist - "I love to have my teeth brushed!"  He does not really by the way, but he seems to know what to say to win people over.  Of course they thought he was almost as cute as we do.
 sparkly clean
Is seems Adam wanted in on this teeth action as well.  Wednesday morning he had his top two teeth break through.  He has been a trooper and just like David has not really been all that fussy with teething!  He did not even have drooling with these two like he did with the bottom two.

 

Adam has his first dental appointment scheduled for May 28th... 4 days after he turns 1.  David will go with him since he will turn 4, 6 days before.  How is it possible these boys are growing so fast?

3 comments:

  1. David can be a little charmer:) Love those tiny baby teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! David really loves his dentist. I bet the hygienist loved having him as a patient. I think I would've thought that he was the most adorable little thing as well, if I were present in the room. I hope his adoration of oral health grows as positively in the future. All the best! :)

    Stuart Fleming

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that David was looking forward to his trip to the dentist only goes to show how much he values the health of his teeth. Of course, that's acquired points for you for being an encouraging guide to him. Anyway, Adam's baby teeth are starting to settle in pretty nicely as well. I'm sure he'll be just as thrilled as David was when it's his time to go to his trip to the dentist. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to your family! :)

    Eunice Greer @ Downtown Dental

    ReplyDelete