Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bible Story

David told us about his Bible story from church as soon as we picked him up from class Sunday morning.  He goes to theater to learn a little more.  The stories are acted out by puppets and usually David can fill us in a little on what he has learned.  Here is the story from Sunday...
David: My story was a Bible story from the Bible Book.  There was a blind man and Jesus put mud on his eye.
Mommy: Then could he see?
David: No he could not
Mommy: Did Jesus heal him?
David: I don't know... Jesus loves me this much (holding his arms out wide) and this much (holding his arms up tall)
Mommy: David I do think Jesus healed the man and he could see; Jesus can heal us.  Is Jesus your friend?
David: I think so
Mommy: Who taught you that Jesus loves you so much (thinking he would say Mommy)
David: The theater teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment